CCPC has the ability to provide the community with a safety net of services, all throughout the year. Our mental health counseling services, food pantries, basic needs assistance program, and annual events all work together to make sure no one in Summit and Wasatch Counties has unmet needs.
We are grateful for a supportive community that doesn’t want anyone to get evicted, go hungry, not have gifts for their children for Christmas, or to avoid seeking help because they can’t afford the cost.
Year-end giving gives us the boost we need to make sure our programs and services are able to exceed their goals, stay fully staffed, and continue to adapt to changing needs. Thank you in advance for considering a year-end gift that will help us further our mission year-round.
Your Support Goes A Long Way
- $1500 – Prevents eviction for a family experiencing a financial crisis
- $500 – Goes to where funding is needed most
- $250 – Purchases multi-night hotel stay for an unsheltered person
- $150 – Provides one week’s worth of groceries for a pantry guest
- $75 – Covers one scholarship-supplemented counseling session
- $50 – Purchases a Christmas gift card for one child participating in Operation Hope