Are you in the middle of spring cleaning and need to find a new home for your items?
Bring them by our receiving station and get a tax deductible receipt! Your donations help support our food pantry! Thank you!
Our top 5 donation needs:
5. Recreation Equipment
The Christian Center of Park City accepts drop off donations Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at 1283 Deer Valley Drive, Park City.
The donation drop off area is located in the back of the Christian Center building where a member of the Receiving Team will be waiting to assist you. A tax deductible receipt for your donation will be provided for your convenience upon request.
Acceptable donations include items in good condition and those not listed as unacceptable donations. Acceptable donations are to be without stains, tears, rips, and not broken. Clothing donations are to be clean without soil or wetness and should be in bags or boxes.
Unacceptable donations include the following:
– Automobiles that do not work
– Baby beds and cribs over 3 years old
– Broken, soiled, wet, or mildewed items
– Building materials
– Child seats over 3 years old
– Christmas Trees
– Corner desks
– Fax machines
– Guns and ammunition
– Hazardous chemicals (acids, pesticides, paints, oils)
– Kitchen Cabinets
– Non functioning appliances
– Lawn clippings or trash
– Lewd or pornographic magazines, videos, DVDs, or games
– Mattresses unless new and encased in plastic
– Shades and window blinds
– Televisions unless flat screen and in good working condition
Where are we located?
We are located at 1283 Deer Valley Drive in Park City, Utah.
When are we open?
Mondays & Saturdays = 10:00 am—3:00 pm *
Tuesdays—Fridays = 10:00 am – 4:00 pm *
**Please note: These hours are subject to change dependent on weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Thank you for your patience and kindness.