We are pleased to announce, in conjunction with our 20th Anniversary, the launching of our first National Advisory Board. We are both humbled and inspired by these incredible leaders who have volunteered to join our inaugural National Advisory Board.
The purpose and vision of the NAB are to assist and support to the Governing Board, complementing the success of our founders and board members past and present. This group of individuals brings expertise from a wide range of backgrounds and a passion to help move the mission of CCPC forward. We will work closely with the NAB as we seek to broaden the scope of our community outreach and assess areas of growth, opportunities for fundraising and advocacy, and ways we can better support staff, volunteers, and those served by CCPC.
CCPC National Advisory Board
- Rep. Ben McAdams and Julie McAdams
- Lt. Governor Spencer and Abby Cox
- Mayor Andy Beerman and Thea Leonard Beerman
- Gary and Ann Crocker
- Nathan Rafferty and Karen Marriott
- Ze Min Xiao and An D Khong
- Dr. Marc and Dr. Mary Carole Harrison
- Charles and Christie Balch
- Peter & Nicole Mouskondis
- Lessing Stern & Babbie Lester
- Miles and Siena Hansen
- Byron Russell (chair) and Monte Caldwell