A bilingual, Spanish-speaking licensed (or candidate for licensure) behavioral health provider working at the Counseling and Wellness Center at CCPC can receive funding to repay qualifying educational loans. Participant must see underserved patients through CCPC’s Scholarship Fund.
Please review CCPC's Student Loan Repayment Program's requirements below before submitting an application.
Important: Work Status at CCPC
At the same time that you complete the CCPC Loan Repayment Application, you must also have applied to work as a Mental Health Therapist at the Counseling and Wellness Center at the Christian Center of Park City.
Eligible Behavioral Health Professionals
- Licensed clinical or counseling psychologists (Ph.D., Psy.D.).
- Licensed professional counselors (master’s or doctoral degree with a major study in counseling).
- Licensed marriage and family therapists (master’s or doctoral degree with a major study in marriage and family therapy).
- Individuals with candidate licensure status (i.e. LCSW, LCMHC, Psy. D.C, etc.)
- Must be able to provide clinical services in Spanish and English
The following must be submitted with your application. Ensure you have these documents readily available to upload.
- License or Proof of Candidate for Licensure status
- Proof of Loan
- Full-time obligation: $5,000 per quarter, up to $40,000, over the course of two years, while the provider remains employed at CCPC.
- Part-time obligation: $2,500 per month, up to $20,000, over the course of two years, while the provider remains employed at CCPC.
Please note: This program is not designed to cover your monthly payments. Recipients of the CCPC Loan Repayment Program should continue to make their monthly payments as required by your lender. CCPC will not be held liable for and are not responsible for any late payment fees or fines of any kind due to payments made after the payment due date.
- Work part-time or full-time at the Counseling and Wellness Center at CCPC.
- Meet the hourly requirements for direct clinical contact during the entire service obligation.
- Commit to working for a term of two years at the Counseling and Wellness Center at CCCP. The three-year service commitment starts counting at the start of the program if fully licensed OR if currently a licensure candidate. Please note, providers are only eligible for the CCPC Loan Repayment Program while employed at CCPC.
Full-Time Service Obligation
Full-time providers must commit to seeing a minimum of 23 clients per week to qualify.
Part-Time Service Obligation
Part time providers must commit to seeing a minimum of 11 clients per week to qualify.
Should a recipient of this program leave the Counseling and Wellness Center at CCPC whether voluntarily or involuntary, prior to completing the two years of service obligation from the moment they entered the agreement with CCPC, said participant will be required to pay the full amount of the benefit they have received back to CCPC within two years.
Important: Service Obligation Disclaimer
Some loan repayment programs do not allow participants to have other service obligations while under contract with them. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that applying to CCPC’s Loan Repayment Program will not jeopardize their eligibility for other financial assistance or result in any negative action against them. CCPC aims to support local licensed therapists, and thus, will not disqualify applicants based on receiving other loan repayment assistance programs.
Additional Eligibility Details
Eligible Loans for Repayment
Loans eligible for repayment are federal and/or private/commercial loans that were taken out for education and expenses directly and solely related to the discipline in which you're currently practicing.
You must be licensed, or have candidate licensure status, at the time of application. You are ineligible to apply if you have a conditional license as a result of disciplinary action by your professional licensing board.