CCPC’s annual “HIKE FOR HUNGER” event raises awareness about hunger issues while helping highlight our community’s efforts to achieve Zero Waste in Park City by diverting food to those in need.
This fun, family-friendly (non-competitive) event is hosted at Snow Park Lodge and admission includes:
* chairlift access up to amazing hikes in Deer Valley.
* mountain biking options from Snow Park base
* delicious food (Prepared by Deer Valley, donated by Nicholas & Company)
* drinks (beer from Park City Brewery & wine as well)
* bounce houses for kids and teens
* live music Announced soon!!!!
* face painting
* ultra soft hiking shirt
* kid friendly festival area
**NEW THIS YEAR– Mountain biking, along with amazing trails, new music
Everyone has 3 fun options
* Take Silver Lake Express Chairlift up and hike a easy Nabob loop (1 mile) and take the chairlift back down to Snow Park Lodge
* Take Silver Lake Express Chairlift up and hike the moderate “Sultan Out & Back” (2.5 miles) and take the chairlift back down to Snow Park Lodge
* Take Silver Lake Express Chairlift up and hike the “Silver Lake Loop” (4.5 miles) and take the chairlift back down to Snow Park Lodge
Don’t want to hike? Enjoy a round-trip “joy ride” on the Silver Lake Express Chairlift
1:00—4:00 pm = Check-in, Hike & Bike! (get on the chairlift and hike, or ride from the base!)
4:00—6:00 pm = Great Music, facepainting, lawn games, FOOD, drinks, and Ryan Shupe
Learn how you can enjoy Hike for Hunger as a VIP donor with additional benefits for you and your family or business
For questions please email Pete Stoughton at email@example.com