5-week Grief Recovery Group: Support on Your Grief Journey
February 2 - March 9
Have you lost a loved one more than 6 months ago and are looking for support and community on your grief journey?
Please join us in this grief recovery group setting where you can find help and healing for the loss of your loved one. This group is for adults whose loss happened at least 6 months ago. If your loss occurred recently and you are looking for help with this, please reach out directly to the CCPC Counseling & Wellness Center to inquire about individual sessions.
This 5-week grief recovery group:
- Requires pre-registration, as group size is limited
- In person at The Gathering Space at CCPC
- Wednesday evenings from 6 pm to 7:30 pm
- February 2, 9, 16 & March 2, 9 (skipping February 23)
- Call (435) 649-2260 x 1 for more information
Please use this link to pre-register for this group.