Claire Camp, Psy.D. worked in a variety of mental health settings including community mental health, inpatient treatment and a university counseling center before starting her private practice in 2013 in Park City, UT. Her specialties include working with older adults, adults and adolescents facing a variety of issues including, but not limited to, relationship problems, stress, grief, anxiety, depression, trauma, personality disorders, substance abuse issues, dual diagnosis, values clarification & struggles associated with religion/ spirituality. Dr. Camp is able to provide psychotherapy services in both English and Spanish.
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, Family Psychology from Azusa Pacific University (2013)
- M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Family Psychology from Azusa Pacific University (2009)
- B.A. in Psychology, Trinity University (2004)
Private pay or scholarships available.
- BlueCross and/or BlueShield
- University of Utah Health Plan
- UNI – Behavioral Health Network
- Select Health
- Blomquist Hale EAP
- EMI Health
Please contact your insurance company prior to your first session to verify your coverage.