SUPPORTING THE CHRISTIAN CENTER
To make a donation today click here, or click the button on the top right core of the page.
Thank you for considering support to the Christian Center. Only 7% of your donation goes to administrative overhead. All the rest is directly applied to the program or service you designate. “Where needed most” is always the most helpful for of giving, but your gift can be applied where and how you see fit to give it. Thank you so much. All gifts are tax deductible to the full extent of the law. The Christian Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization in the State of Utah. Our Federal ID number is 87-0643778. Call us if you have any questions.
General Support of the Christian Center
“Where Needed Most” allows us to apply your donation to the area of most pressing needs. Those areas vary over the course of the calendar year. Thank you for allowing us the flexibility to put your gift where it will impact the greatest good.
“Use This Gift For _____” allows us to restrict your gift to the specific service or program of your choosing.
We always need volunteers! Visit the Get Involved section of our site to find out more how you can help.
Donate your clothes, furniture, household items and other things.
How Donations Benefit Others
Your donations help others in many ways.
Because of your donations, we are able to:
- Offer humanitarian help for those in need through emergency assistance, natural disaster relief, sudden loss of income etc.
- Provide free and low-cost clothes, furniture, household items etc. to those in need as well as for other non-profits and charities
- Sell items at low prices to our entire community
- Use these sales (from our thrift store) to help fund our many programs/services such as our Food Pantry, Pet Food Pantry etc.
- Helps keep these items out of our landfills and promotes recycling
- Provides an excellent outlet for those who want to volunteer and serve our community